FMA Precision Press Brake Certification Course
Master the fundamentals of precision sheet metal bending with an understanding of the math, the equipment, and the tools of the trade! May 17th-18th
This course is designed for anyone wanting to learn more and gain a deeper knowledge of press brake machines. From new press brake operators wanting to develop their skills, to experienced operators, engineers, designers and programmers wanting to improve upon their skills-this course will help everyone. Please register for the event by clicking the link here, and join us for the FMA Precision press brake certification course at Mid Atlantic Machinery.
This intensive two-day seminar will teach you the theory and math fundamentals behind the machine to uncover the secrets to working with press brakes. You’ll understand the principles behind quality sheet metal bending through interactive instruction and sample work problems throughout the course. Through easy-to-understand exercises, you will learn the skills needed to calculate accurate bend deductions, select the best tooling for the job, and determine the correct v-die opening to avoid part distortion. Join us here at the Mid Atlantic Machinery Showroom to gain knowledge in these basic concepts:
- related metal fabrication terminology
- blueprint interpretation
- different forming methods and how each relates to bend type
- proper use of hand tools
- inspection and quality practices
- maintaining a safe working environment
- Learn the math calculations for determining accurate bend deductions
- Select the proper forming method and tooling for the material and product
- Recognize industry terms and use a common language
- Earn an industry-recognized credential in precision press brake operation
PSMO Certification Renewal Credits = 16
For more information, and to sign up for the event click the link to the FMA registration page here.