This position will be responsible for driving the company owned vehicle demonstration equipment to and from designated locations within the coverage territory. Once at the location, he/she will be responsible for demonstrating the equipment effectively for the customer to gain a better understanding of the features for potential purchase of equipment in the future. The individual will be a key part of our sales team.
- Able to coordinate, schedule and maintains communication with management and sales representatives to receive instructions or notification of scheduled appointments.
- Educates new and existing customers on equipment and tooling.
- Ability to operate all equipment proficiently with little to no supervision. Must be able present the information about the machine in a concise manner to the customer so they can make an informed purchasing decision.
- Delivers product on time and acts in courteous and professional manner to develop and maintain good customer relationship.
- Complies with all transportation regulations. Complies with company policies, procedures, and guidelines, including maintaining all required licensure to meet government guidelines.
- Ability to operate all machinery in safe, efficient and correct manner within manufacturer’s guidelines.
- When not traveling on the road with the demo truck, this individual will spend their time, actively reaching out to customer companies to either reserve a demo truck visit appointment or to actively market and sell spare parts in several lines of machine tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or a minimum of 2 years college/technical school training.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record. CDL not required.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the U.S., including Canada.
- High level of accountability, organization, positive attitude, initiative with little supervision
- General diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Proficient with Windows, Word and Excel, and other relevant software.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and ability to professionally manage and resolve stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability for innovative/creative thinking.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.