Riteway Brake Dies Machines Distributor
Riteway press brake dies offer you the ultimate in quality. Made only of premium steel, they are manufactured with the latest equipment to standards that are far higher than normally required in the industry. This emphasis on quality means that Riteway Brake Dies will give you the maximum on-the-job performance, and will outlast competitively priced press brake dies.
Riteway press brake dies features include:
- A complete line of single and multiple-bend forming dies
- Both standard and special dies
- Off-the-shelf delivery of many standard press brake dies in various lengths
- Thorough tryout and testing of special dies prior to delivery
- Complete die re-conditioning service
- Free consulting service by leading press brake die, engineers
- And more!
Steel press brake dies from Riteway are made of high-quality chrom-carbon die steel, heat-treated to a mean of 280 Brinnel (31 Rockwell “C”) throughout. With high compressive strengths and wear characteristics, these prehardened dies can be re-machined without annealing before machining and there is no need for hardening afterward.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Riteway press brake dies we have for sale, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you and providing a quote!