Automatic Angle Processing System – New from Sunrise
As a leader in ironworker sales throughout the Mid Atlantic region, we’re excited to introduce the new ALS angle processing system from Sunrise! Sunrise ironworkers are known for their quality, durability and precision, and this new automated system is no different.
The Sunrise ALS is a fully automatic angle processing system with the option to process flat bar as well. Thanks to all-steel in-feed rollers, operators load the angle or bar stock and with the help of pneumatic clamping and squaring devices, the ALS system automatically punches both legs of the angle and then shears precisely to length.
Check out the video below for more info, and contact us today to request a pricing on a new Sunrise ALS machine for your shop.
If your shop processes angle iron or flat bar stock, this automated system could be a game changer in terms of efficiency and productivity. Read on for a few key specs and features.
- 2 x 2 x ¼”, up to 6 x 6 x ½” with no slug loss, angle
- 2 x ¼”, up to 6 x ½” with no slug loss, flat bar
- 20’ in-feed with rack-and-pinion drive system
- No slug loss shear cut, featuring multi-sided blades
- Positioning at up to 40’ per minute
- Accuracy to within +/- 0.006” per foot
- 15” touchscreen controller
- Quick punch and die change
- Fully enclosed for operator safety
We’re standing by to answer your questions and help you make the best decision when it comes to machinery that will help your business succeed. So contact us today to learn more and request pricing!