Standard Industrial Shears and Press Distributor
Heavy-Duty Press Brakes, Shears & Presses Made in the USA
Standard Industrial offers a complete line of 100% U. S. made hydraulic press brakes, shears as well as four-column, c-frame and straight side presses for traditional and non-traditional production facilities.
Just a few of the benefits of choosing a machine from Standard Industrial include:
- 100% owned and operated in the USA
- Unmatched rigidity and dependability
- 5 Year hydraulic and electric parts warranty
- 1 Year PLC/CNC warranty
- 5 Year limited on-site labor warranty
- Readily available parts, components, and service
Read on the learn more about the machinery we sell from Standard Industrial and contact us today to request a quote.
Lou Dobbs Manufacturing Marvels (Standard Industrial)
Standard Industrial press brakes available in sizes ranging from 10-100 tons, and are known for their strength and durability. Here are a few key features and benefits:
- Full length bends where full tonnage across the bed is a necessity for the truest bends
- Off-center loading when any amount of the brakes tonnage is needed across the bed
- Center loading where any amount of the brakes tonnage is required
- Multiple die set-ups across the bed that require varying amounts of tonnage
- Punching applications in one area or at varied locations across the bed – each brake has a counter balance valve to allow the least shock to the hydraulic system
- Short piece work, with some of the fastest ram speeds on any brake, your small piece work is done quickly, easily and with precision.
Any Size Facility will benefit for the Standard Industrial brake – from the price conscious smaller facility that does piece by piece work up to the 3 shifts a day high production manufacturers that require dependable, low maintenance machines with readily available components for minimal downtime
Contact us today to learn more and request a quote on Standard Industrial press brakes.
Standard Industrial shears are hydraulic, true guillotine drive shears with many standard features and an extremely wide variety of options to choose from. The hydraulics and electrics are complete including oil filter, disconnect switch, magnetic starter and control voltage transformer. A set of premium, four edge blades with shock resistant, chrome alloy are standard on all new shears. There is not a more heavy duty, versatile shear manufactured in the U.S.A. or any other country.
If you’re interested in learning more and requesting a quote on a Standard Industrial shear, please contact us today.
Standard Industrial manufactures leading hydraulic presses in the following configurations.
Four Column Presses
- The model AP Four column press is a vertical, down acting direct hydraulic press with a guided platen powered by an extremely heavy duty machine tool quality hydraulic cylinder. This press is designed for heavy production work for all sizes of facilities.
- The model CC C-frame press is perfect for applications requiring center-loads or even tonnage across the bed.
- The model DC is an exceptionally heavy duty C-frame style press that is specifically designed to handle virtually any application. It is perfect for applications requiring off-center and center-loads and un-even and even tonnages across the bed.
Straight Side Presses
- The model AM straight side press is perfect for full length forming at full tonnage as well as left to right and off-center loading at full tonnage via our extremely heavy duty gibbing system and enclosed end frame design.
- The model CM straight side press is perfect for full length forming at full tonnage as well as left to right and off-center loading at full tonnage via our extremely heavy duty gibbing system and enclosed end frame design.
- The model DCSS is the pinnacle of the straight side press configuration, there simply is no design that is more heavy-duty. Built similarly to the DC style press, the DCSS takes yet another step toward providing the most frame strength available on any press on the market.
If you’re interested in learning more and requesting a quote on a Standard Industrial hydraulic press or hydraulic shears, please contact us today.