Fall TRUMPF Innovation Seminar
We’re headed to TRUMPF to learn all about the latest in laser cutting, punching, forming and more! Join us for the fall TRUMPF Seminar, scheduled for October 2nd – 4th at TRUMPF North America headquarters in Farmington, Connecticut.
Those who attend will see the latest TRUMPF machines in action, including hands-on demonstrations with fabrication experts. You’ll learn from TRUMPF technicians, meet with colleagues in the industry, and pick up best practices that will help your business become more successful.
- TRUMPF Innovation Seminar
TRUMPF US | Farmington, CT
This year’s event will include all of the latest technology and innovations from TRUMPF, as well as tips, tricks and best practices that you can use to improve your business:
- Industry Trends and Innovations
- TruLaser Fiber 2D & 3D Laser Cutting, Power by the Hour
- TruLaser & TruPunch, Combination Machines
- TruServices & Software, Product Enhancement
- Power Tools for the Fabricator
- Company & Plant Tours
- TruBend Press Brakes, Panel Bending, Bending Cells
- Automation, Smart Factory & Integration Options
- TruLaser Center 7030
- TruArc Weld Cells, Laser Welding. Robotic Welding
- TruLaser Tube Cutting, Beveling, Marking, Engraving
If your business is thinking about investing in TRUMPF technology, this event will help you better understand how their machines can help you save time, increase quality and maximize production.
We will arrive in Farmington, CT the evening of Monday, October 2nd and while we encourage everyone to stay until the event concludes on Wednesday, October 4th, you’ll have the flexibility to fly home on the evening of Tuesday, October 3rd if needed. If you are traveling more than four hours, Mid Atlantic Machinery and TRUMPF will cover the cost of your flight. Simply let us know in the comment section of the form below which you’d prefer.