Summer Showroom Series – Manufacturing Makes America Strong
We’re excited to announce our summer in-person or live-stream machine tool demo series. This is a great opportunity for you to experience all the benefits of a trade show, without the need to travel! We’ll bring the experts and machines to our showroom, and you’ll get a chance to see live machine demos, educational presentations, and learn about some of the industry-leading brands that are helping to make America Manufacturing Strong!
We’ll be hosting this event in two formats,
- Live-stream Virtual Event: 11:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m.
- In-person Showroom Event: starting at 12:30 p.m.
Whichever format you choose, we’ll have industry experts ready to teach you ways to increase your shop’s capabilities, and teach you tips, tricks, and best practices to maximize production.
- Session 1: Flow Waterjet Cutting
Date: July 23rd, 2020
- Session 2: ALLtra Plasma Cutting
Date: August 6th, 2020
- Session 3: Universal Robots Automated Bending Cell
Date: August 12th, 2020
- Session 4: Flow Waterjet Cutting
Date: August 20th, 2020
Click Here to RSVP Online
What To Expect
- Walk-throughs on the latest machine tool technologies
- Live Machine demos from our team and industry experts
- Q&A sessions with knowledgeable professionals
- One-on-one Machine consultations
- Customer test part sample runs
- Food, Fun, Giveaways, and More!
This is both an in person event, and a live-stream webinar event. Simply check the box in the form below to let us know which event you’ll be attending.
Dates & Featured Machines
- Flow Waterjet Cutting | July 23rd, 2020
Waterjets have become one of the most versatile machines for American Manufacturers. Join us to learn how they can fit into your shop and help you cut accurately and efficiently at a fraction of the cost compared to the competition. We’ll have the Flow Mach 300 under power and ready to demonstrate the advanced, yet simple to operate features.
- ALLtra Plasma Cutting | August 6th, 2020
What started as a simple process to cut metal is now a fast, productive tool for job shops and OEMs. Learn about the latest offerings from ALLtra and their extensive line of plasma and oxy-fuel cutting machines. We’ll have the PG-14 Series Gantry Cutting Machines under power and ready to demonstrate it’s versatility and strength.
- Universal Robot Bending Cell | August 12th, 2020
Looking for an automated solution to repeatable part processing tasks? Join us as our very own application engineer, Josh Mayse, discussing the Universal Robot 10e integrated with the TRUMPF 7036 press brake. You’ll learn how to justify the automation of robotic bending operations and realize how to gain fast ROI.
- Flow Waterjet Cutting | August 20th, 2020
Higher pressure = Productivity = Higher Profitability. Join us to learn about the HyperPressure difference and why it matters for your shop and your ROI. We’ll have the Flow Mach 500 under power and ready to demonstrate the advanced, yet simple to operate features.
Live-Stream: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
In-Person: Starting at 12:30 p.m.
If you’d like to attend any of these sessions fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch to confirm you registration. We’re excited to introduce you to some of the latest machine tools that can help you continue to make America Manufacturing strong!