A Virtual Machine Show Experience
Due to COVID 19 most of 2020 has been postponed and unfortunately, FABTECH is no exception. However, to give our customers the same trade show experience, Mid Atlantic Machinery has developed the E-FAB XPO, A Virtual Machine Show Experience!
Our E-FAB XPO will allow you to surf the virtual convention center just as you would’ve at FABTECH. Stop by each booth to learn more about what each vendor has to offer, ask questions, and view live demos.
We’ve invited 20 of the industry’s most advanced and forward-thinking manufacturers to participate in our three-day event. Through live and pre-recorded webinar-style videos, vendors will share their insights, product knowledge, and machine demonstrations to introduce their latest technological advancements.
E-Fab Expo: A Virtual Machine Show Experience
Live Streams, Q&A’s with Industry Experts, & Customer 1-on-1 Opportunities with Vendors
November 17- 19, 2020
Each Day 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
From the comfort of your home, office or anywhere in between!
To give you a trade show experience from a safe distance.
E-FAB XPO will feature a number of builders from different sections of the machine tool manufacturing industry. Tube & Pipe, Structural Steel, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Finishing, and many more. View the schedule below, RSVP, and be sure to check back for specific times to attend the virtual booths.
Virtual Trade Show Booths
Our “Virtual Riggers” are busy putting the finishing touches on our booths. Register to reserve your spot at one or all of the exciting webinar virtual booths below.
Day 1: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- 10:00 AM | UR/7036, Robotic Arm Press Brake Package Register Here
- 10:30 AM | ALLtra, Plasma and Oxy-Fuel Cutting Systems Register Here
- 11:00 AM | Faccin, The Leader in Plate & Angle Rolling & Bending Register Here
- 11:30 AM | Flow, Waterjet Cutting Systems Register Here
- 12:00 PM | FINISHLINE, All-in-One Deburring Solution Register Here
- 1:00 PM | Pat Mooney Saws, A Wide Range of Metal Cutting Saws Register Here
- 1:30 PM | CR Onsrud, CNC Routers & Machining centers for Fabricators Register Here
- 2:00 PM | Geka High-Quality Iron Workers for Fabricators Register Here
- 2:30 PM | Cidan, Folding & Bending Solutions Register Here
- 3:00 PM |Aida, Press & Stamping Machines Register Here
Day 2: Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- 10:00 AM | FINISHLINE, All-in-One Deburring Solution Register Here
- 10:30 AM | UR/7036, Robotic Arm Press Brake Package Register Here
- 11:00 AM | TRUMPF, Overview Webinar Register Here
- 12:00 PM | Bend-Tech, CNC Tube & Pipe Plasma Cutting Register Here
- 1:00 PM | InspecVision, Industrial 2D & 3D Inspection Machines Register Here
- 1:30 PM | Flow, Waterjet Cutting Systems Register Here
- 2:00 PM | TRUMPF, TruLaser 5030 with TruDisk 12001 Register Here
- 3:00 PM | Arku, Precision Leveling & Deburring Systems Register Here
Day 3: Thursday, November 19, 2020
- 10:00 AM | HE&M SAW, Production Band Saws for Fabricators Register Here
- 10:30 AM | FlexCNC, A Machining Center Designed for Fabricators Register Here
- 11:00 AM | TRUMPF, Punching Technology Overview Register Here
- 12:00 PM | Kinetic, Burning, Machining, Drilling & More – All in One (This has been canceled. We will reschedule at a later time.)
- 1:00 PM | Miller, Advanced Welding Technology & Solutions Register Here
- 1:30 PM | TigerStop, Automated Material Gauging Systems Register Here
- 2:00 PM | TRUMPF, Overview Webinar Register Here
- 3:00 PM | Prodevco, Robotic & Automated Solutions in Steel Register Here