Insight & Interaction 2021: Showroom Demo Series
We’re excited to announce our showroom demo series titled, “Insight & Interaction”. This is a great opportunity for you to experience all the benefits of machine tool technology in a 1-on-1 setting! We’ll bring the experts and machines to our showroom, and you’ll get a chance to see live machine demos, cut your own sample parts, and learn about some of the industry-leading brands that are helping fabricators make America Manufacturing Strong!
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday By Appointment Only
Virtual Demos are Now Available!
Brands & Machines Participating
We’ll have some of the most advanced manufacturers of machine tools in our showroom ready to showcase their advanced technology. If you’ve been in the market for a new machine for your business, or if you are interested in discussing how to improve your production this event is for you. Our sales and service team will be doing demos all month, but sign up for select days to meet with factory-certified product experts.
All Machines Available for Personal Demos
- ALLtra CNC Plasma Cutting Table
- Bend-Tech CNC Tube & Pipe Plasma Cutting
- Big Steel Rack
- Flow Waterjet MACH 300
- Faccin 4HEL Angle Roll
- Geka Hydracrop Ironworker
- HE&M Saw
- InspecVision Quality Inspection
- TRUMPF TruLaser 1030
- TRUMPF TruBend 7050 Press Brake
- Finishline All-in-one Finishing Solution
What To Expect
We know you’ll further your 2021 manufacturing ideas with thoughtful insights and personalized interactions with our team and industry experts at Insight & Interaction Showroom Demo Series.
- Walk-throughs on the latest machine tool technologies
- Live Machine demos from our team and industry experts
- Q&A sessions with knowledgeable professionals
- One-on-one Machine consultations
- Customer test part sample runs
- Safe and socially distanced insight & interaction!
INSTANTLY Schedule Your Demo Today
If you’d like to attend and see the latest technology in our showroom schedule a time below where you’ll be instantly added to the event schedule! If you are signing up for a virtual demo, be sure to specify in the comment section of your RSVP. Afterward, a member of our team will be in touch to confirm your demo, answer any questions, and see if you’d like to test-run any of your own parts.
Virtual demos are available upon request.