Miller Robotic Welding & Automation Solutions Distributor
Increase Productivity. Lower Costs.
There are many reasons why you should consider investing in an automated welding solution such as; reducing rework, solving labor shortages, or removing unsafe work environments from your shop. No matter what your reasoning, you’ll want to invest in a systems from a company that has a proven track record, and with Miller Welding you’ll get just that, a company dedicated to your success.
Miller leads the welding industry in building advanced, solution-focused products and meeting crucial needs for welding safety and health. Their products are designed with their users in mind for manufacturing, fabrication, construction, aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine applications.
The Miller Automation Difference
No matter what type of system you’re shop is looking for Miller has the solution. Whether you need an easy to install all-in-one system, or are looking for a larger automation system to integrate multiple components we can show you a variety of options to fit your automation needs.
- PerformArc robotic welding systems. If you’re shop is looking for their first expansion into automated welding, the family of pre-engineered, ready-to-weld PerformArc systems could be the solution. Whether your interested in MIG or TIG welding Miller has the robotic system to meet your business needs.
- Jetline fixed welding automation. If you’re looking for a flexible solutions to automate part of your welding department, such as seam/circumferential welding, than the Jetline fixed automated welders could help you increase throughput and reduce rework. These systems can help you achieve maximum productivity without sacrificing the integrity of your parts.
- Automation products. As your complete automation solution, Miller works with integrator and leading robotic OEMs to build systems of any size. Their automation products deliver state-of-the-art performance to optimize weld results.
Whether you’re upgrading to the latest welding technology or implementing a new automated welding system, we can improve your automated welding process, boost productivity and lower your overall cost of ownership. If you’re interested in learning more contact us today to discuss your project.
PerformArc Robotic Welding Systems
PerformArc Robotic Welding Systems
PerformArc robotic welding systems make adding an automated weld cell to your operation quick and simple. You don’t need previous automation experience to get started. And everything you need for automated welding is included in the system. You’ll be up and running an automated robotic solution in no time at all.
- Fast Installation | Pre-assembled and pre-wired, PerformArc systems are installed quickly, reducing installation costs. Single power/air connections simplify the setup process, minimizing downtime so you can start using your new robotic welding system faster. These advantages are realized on initial installations and future moves — reducing the overall cost of ownership.
- Low total cost of ownership | PerformArc systems require little maintenance. Their rugged construction helps prevent expensive repairs and costly downtime.
- Operator and cell protection | Every PerformArc system includes multiple features to protect operators and equipment — and increase cell uptime.
- Lower Risk | Your new PerformArc system is a proven solution that’s backed by 24/7/365 support. Our optional Smart Start program provides your team with the knowledge to make your implementation a success.
- Increase Productivity | Let your operators run automated weld cells and they’ll be three times more productive than when they were welding manually.
Ready to enter into the exciting world of automation? Contact us today to setup a meeting or see if we can show you one of these machines in action via live video demo or an in-person showroom visit.